Monday, December 27, 2010

I got a rock... :(

So after being talked down from the roof by those nice people in the fire truck the other night, it has come to your humble doodle wrangler's attention that I am not actually Santa Claus. Even if I was holding a little sleigh at the time. As well as some other stuff my lawyer tells me it would be in my best interests not to disclose.

Well, live and learn, that's what I say.

Speaking of holiday traditions, here's that time-honored favorite, the zombie snowdog:
Photobucket


Also, Nugget's found his way to the clicky box again, so check out the Twitter feed to catch up on his big city trip. Or, y'know, the Nugget Online section on the main site, if you're some strange kind of Luddite who still goes to websites but just not Twitter, I guess.


(PS: Bad Luddite. That's not how it works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment